Pendant

Harpuahound

Elite Cafe Member
Well heres what I did with my saturday. I just wanted something fun and easy to do. I started with a couple simple marks for where the eyeballs and nose go and then a whole lot of making it up as I go. No planning and no idea what the final piece is supposed to look like, this keeps it fun for me.

C&C welcome,

mtgraver

Elite Cafe Member
Johnny,
Just wondering if your head hurts most of the time? just kidding, that is wild, I love it I just don't think that way. It looks like it was a lot of fun, congrats!
Mark

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
You're something else, Johnny! There's no doubt in my mind who did the engraving on this piece as you have such a distinctive style. What intricate detail you've done. I hope your getting paid well for the time you put into your engravings because they keep getting better and better. :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Harpuahound

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks Guys! I just noticed that the photos I uploaded from my iphone seem to have been shrunk losing all the real detail, but I dont seem to be able to fix it.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
excellent, unique as anything i've ever seen, a beautiful, futuristic sort of design. i'd sure like to know what's in the water you drink. i'll buy a few gallons of that stuff.

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It's sort of like Dali and Picasso got together and decided to do some "Pacific tribal" mask art. Your "stream of consciousness" technique is fascinating and fun!

Sponsors