• img025.jpg
    img025.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 137
  • img026.jpg
    img026.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 141

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
That's very cool. I haven't seen that before. The closest thing to the feather painting that I've seen is someone painting on large mushrooms that grow off the sides of trees. The mushrooms were dried and then painted. It just goes to show that you can't stop creativity! :)

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Very impressive artwork. I've never seen painted feathers before.

Thanks for posting them.

Peter

richard hall

Elite Cafe Member
yes,but eats like an obese american. where did you think those feathers came from? actually,i beleive so, i dont pry. we go to pow-wows,we practice the mountainman ways, and generally try to see who is the bigger yarn teller. i will however, keep him away from the birdfeeder. to tell the truth,a girl freind may have painted it, maybe he found it on internet and sent it, not sure, but it was an inspiration never-the-less. he painted my tepee,and he does alot of stickmaking where some are painted. he is on his way out west to visit family now, will ask him later where the feathers orginated. i know he sure didnt get any skill from me..........buddy just phoned, not his handwork, it was sent to him via. e-mail,he thought it was good and sent it on to me. so dont know who artist is,but its someone with real talent that should have been named..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors