Package forwarding service for non-USA folks

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I just learned about this. Have any of you used this service? It sounds like a pretty good system for non-USA equipment purchases.

MyUS.com

DakotaDocMartin

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
It may make it possible... but, it isn't cheap. I used their shipping calculator to see what a 20 pound box measuring 12"x12"x12" shipped to Russia would be. $163.27 to $236.24 depending on which shipping service. That would be on top of what it would cost to have it shipped to your virtual US address.

Marcus Hunt

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Shipping is not cheap unfortunately. Our Royal Mail has just announced a price increase that is going to mean that most people are not going to be sending a lot of Xmas cards this year simply because the price increase, percentage wise, is too great. Obviously the cost of oil has a knock on effect for transportation and then everything gets more expensive. If you guys in the US think fuel is expensive, you should come to Britain!

But what really rubs salt into the wound is Customs charge vat and duty on the shipping costs too! A lose, lose situation :mad:

mrthe

The Idea of Sam for the video downloads was great in this sense, for international customer is a very good and fast tool, i hope in the future FEGA have the opportunity to make the same because in this way we can save a lot of money and have a quick access at the conference 's dvds in a more easy way ;)
because for example if i want a seminar dvd now i have to pay 45$ more 25$ for shipment more vat and customs anothers 40$ finally the price will be 110$ :(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors