One side down one to go.

g.rohrbaugh

Elite Cafe Member
As always Ray, I enjoy seeing your work! This is a great knife! I always look close at your work and others with the same ability and try to learn from what your doing. Thanks for sharing with us!
Gary

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Nice job Ray. I'd like to see the before, only because I'm sure you turned it into a whole new knife.

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ray, Terrific as usual. I hope I can look forward to a casting of this piece to add to the other study plates I have of your work. Such a wonderful design. I really like your use of negative space on this one. The balance and color contrast is also very note-worthy. This would be an excellent piece for the study of design in a design curricula. It has formal balance and excellent contrast. Thanks for sharing it with us. Fred (See you in June. Is Kim also coming this year. Looking forward to seeing some of her work as well. She has a great deal of talent as well.)

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
sure a must have knife.

arnaud

Ray Cover

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
THanks for the kind words guys.

Hey Mike, here is a pic of side two that I haven't started yet.
plainlake.jpg

Fred, Kim is planning on coming with me. I am planning a casting of this knife. Thanks for mentioning it. You reminded me that I need to order new mold rubber and casting plastic. I should have a few new castings available at the Engrave In.

Ray

Ed Westerly

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Pretty, pretty, pretty. I especially like the way the scroll at the back repeats in the lock in such a way as to suggest that the leaves come from the same stem. Well done and elegant. ( And wayyyyyyyyyyy better than then plan side! )

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Looks good Ray, I wish the pictures were bigger, my vision is not as good as it use to be.
Dwayne

Latest posts

Sponsors