Ok so what you get for Christmas ?

Beladran

Elite Cafe Member
I got power hone, couple wheels, knife holding fixture, some project pieces, and a pistol :)

All fails in comparison to what my little girl got!! Looks like toys r us exploded in my living room!

Southtexas

Elite Cafe Member
Not a typical Christmas here but UPS, on Christmas eve, did bring me a Dazor 'Vintage' 2134 that I found on Ebay for $20... And as a Christmas miracle... It is fully functional for that price. Better than an ugly sweater <grin>
Cliff

Texasgerd

Elite Cafe Member
A number of FEGA videos, and the 2nd/3rd Machinist Bedside Reader. Nice to see Santa has a gunshop along with toy factory at the North Pole. I'm sure it makes it interesting for the reindeer.

Dan

Donny

Elite Cafe Member
iMac 27" !!!!! and the LightPad a940....Hopefully by midsummer I'll get my new microscope...it will either be the Leica A60 or a used Wild M3Z!!!

Donny

silverchip

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Santa got me a new laptop!!!!Santa (me) did shop for about two weeks to find a good one!!!!Asus 17"with all the bells and whistles!!!!!
Just got to learn how to use it now!!!!!Merry Christmas!! Oh yea, Debie is getting a new bathroom and kitchen if there is enough left over!!!!

Newton Pens

Elite Cafe Member
Santa's coming late for me - a GRS Graversmith and 901 handpiece. :D Very excited about this.

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
My family & I got a "Prayer Box" engraved by Lee Griffiths.
It's actually partially engraved----the message I got with this fabulous gift is that I have to complete it.

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Hay Sam.
That's the Sig version of the Colt Mustang. Sweet. Somebody really liked you.

I got a switch and a bag of coal.
Sandy

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
anybody know where you insert coal in a gas furnace ?? my greatest gift was being with all the family.none of the goodies that come in a box can compare to being with family.other than that, a lot of nice clothes to get me thru the winter.

Southtexas

Elite Cafe Member
anybody know where you insert coal in a gas furnace ?? my greatest gift was being with all the family.none of the goodies that come in a box can compare to being with family.other than that, a lot of nice clothes to get me thru the winter.

I can remember, when living in Ohio, having to hook a battery to the gas furnace so it would run with the power in the house out... Don't remember details, it was a long time ago. Stay warm.
Cliff

The fan didn't run of course, but it got heat into the house.

Last edited:

Dulltool

Elite Cafe Member
I received a custom tailored Creedmor shooting jacket ( rifle match stuff). My 13 year old boy got a 100% engraved 1934 Colt Detective Special in French grey with vintage Giraffe bone grips.

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Gesswein Stones, Brownells Magna Tip Screwdriver with several sets of tips, 1911 parts, and burs. Also got a new camera and a cool photo studio setup.

Southern Custom

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
One vintage Abu Garcia reel with orange side plates. 1 of only 900 limited to the Japanese market. It would take a fishing fool like me to appreciate a gift like that. Looks like a piece of jewelry!
Oh, and Sam, you are going to love that pistol. I have 2 and not only are they excellent shooters, they cut like a dream. Enjoy it!
Layne

Cmason16

An optivisor with 5 lens all in a good carry case, a 12 by 18 granite surface plate (to be used for graver sharpening), and a parallel box for use on my drill press sharpening Rube Goldberg set up.

Eugene Carkoski

Elite Cafe Member
I got my granddaughter four new tires for her car. I got my daughter a toro lawnmower. I got my grandson 7 a Lego kit, and we spent three hours putting it together. Bear in mind this kid can't sit still for 10 seconds, but he didn't move from the table for three hours. I had a great time.

Gun Nut

Elite Cafe Member
Colt Defender and a Ruger Bearcat Shopkeeper. The first Santa got for me. The second, I got for me.