New York Knife Show

Crazy Horse

Elite Cafe Member
Gosh, does the governor of NY allow such deadly weapons to be exhibited at a public show??? ;~)

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It used to be in Manhattan, but I think they moved it to the Westin in Jersey City a couple of years ago. This was from a quick Google search and is listed as March 1-3, 2013

The Westin - Jersey City Newport
479 Washington Blvd.
Jersey City, New Jersey 07310

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
John,Sorry forgot to mention the show has been in New Jersey for the past three or four years thanks to Mayor Bloomberg,I need date and place of the show.J.J.

Crazy Horse

Elite Cafe Member
I just heard a sigh of relief from the people of New York City. Their fear has been abated.

Uh Oh...The people of New Jersey are now in critical danger.

;~)

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
John,When I was a kid growing up in N.J.you could not have a B B gun they were against the law to own so we smuggled them in from Pennsylvania,and no one shot there eyes out. J.J.

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The NY legislators ALSO "invented" prosecuting/persecuting knife owners for carrying "one-hand" opening knives categorizing them as "gravity-knives/switchblades". Then they further harassed shop owners which is what lead to the show being relocated to NJ!

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Gun Control then knife control - what's next baseball bat control and hammer control?

Crazy Horse

Elite Cafe Member
I would suggest New Yorkers as well as the rest of the country initiate "Term Limitations" for politicians. What every politician needs is a real 40 hour a week job.

Bobby Branton

The show in November is still called the New York Custom Knife Show.
The show in February is called the East Coast Custom Knife Show.

The 24th Annual East Coast Custom Knife Show - March 1, 2, 3, 2013 · The 36th Annual New York Custom Knife Show - November 22, 23, 24, 2013 ...