New world's record

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Today was the last day of the show and Abigail shot this photo of me demonstrating. My head was especially shiny and I set a new record of 12 light reflections, beating my old record by three! I'm really proud of this and wanted to share the great news with Cafe members.

JJ Roberts, eat your heart out. :D

~Sam

Attachments

• reflective_1.jpg
    reflective_1.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 243
  • reflective_2.jpg
    reflective_2.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 265

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Congratulations Sam, but I think you under counted. I can see at least 3 other subtle light reflections there.... :)

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Sam...Of all the members and we have a lot now you thought of me..I am flattered..my wife laughed the hardest...Keep up the good work!

Yours truly,
JJ

Sam

Staff member
Tira: The judges are still deciding on the 3 subtle reflections. Keep your fingers crossed.
JJ: Abigail enjoyed it too!

~Sam

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam congratulation, but you can't fool me, I did some research and connected the dots and sure enough there was a subliminal message. Sam you just don't stop. You have a marketable space there for advertising Hell the boxers do it.
That's how JJ lite up the room when he had the blackout it wasn't his great personality.
Great picture not so flattering but a heck of a lot of fun, thanks for the chuckle.
Mike

Attachments

• Sam's head.jpg
    Sam's head.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 180

CUTTING METAL

Sam,
Just had a thought - you could place a sign on your head that read:
"This valuable advertising space for lease".
Think of the extra money you could be making while doing your engraving demonstrations. Maybe Glendo would take out a lease ?????

Best Regards, Dick :rolleyes:

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Too funny! Looks like you had quite an audience for the demonstration.

Congrats!

Peter

Steve Adams

Elite Cafe Member
Sam,
Before I even read your comment after Mike's work, I thought of suggesting a tattoo, but you beat me to it. Can we see some of your scroll work on that canvas too? What a billboard. I am glad to see you have maintained your humor over this. My wife says when I go bald I will look distinguished, but I'll have to remember the overhead lighting situation.

Jim-Iowa

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Sam If ya got it- Flaunt it!
As for my self I'm working on th Bozo look. My wife says it serves me right for making fun of Grampa's Bozo the Clown hair do.:)

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Uh Sam, would you allow me to use this in my layout and design class when I am doing my lecture on light and shade. Absolutely one of the best examples of highlights. I have used myself in the past but I am clearly out of my league. I know when I've been bested.

Gargoyle

Official Cafe Stone Carver
Abigail, don't you think this would be an improvement?

Attachments

• Sam_the-Hairy-Man.jpg
    Sam_the-Hairy-Man.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 99

Sam

Staff member
Lee: Yes, you can use my head as a highlight example in your drawing and design class. Maybe I could make a personal appearance and be a live model. My head is really beautiful, but my face might frighten your students. Probably a bad idea.

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam, You didn't think this one through. If I bring you in as a model we must assume the class has already seen me. After looking at this face for a while yours is likely to be a breath of fresh air. One of the few places I can beat you is in the ugly face department.

Latest posts

Sponsors