New website is up!

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Bert, Website looks good don't forget to put the website on your business cards. J.J.

GTJC460

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks Paulo and JJ. Yes. I will be doing a new batch of cards with the web address next week, plus I was almost out anyway.

I did the whole thing thru godaddy.com. Their builder was easy to put it together. Basically if you can do word processing you can build a site with their tools.

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Congratulations! I like the beginnings of your site but you asked for comments so- When I see the bright white lettering I expect a link (might be happening in the future plan). The other issue I have is dark grey lettering on a black background. Sorry but I couldn't read your descriptions at all. Might be my monitor or my eyes but if I have to work at a web page I move on. Nice pictures by the way. Fred

RoycroftRon

Elite Cafe Member
Nice site! Just an FYI... In your slide show the pictures are not all formatted to the same size so the background is visible inside the white frame at either the edges or the top/bottom. Cropping your pictures to the same pixel size should be the answer.

GTJC460

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yeah. I don't know what the deal with the map is. I'm trying to figure that out. I think that's where the hosting is located. I think I am going to get rid of the map and just put an image there as I'm not publishing my street address.

tundratrekers@mtaonline.n

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Bert,
I would suggest that you have more pages, instead of pages wider than the screen.
So that it is not necessary to scroll side to side.

michael