New pics from SILVERCHIP

silverchip

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Finally,I am able to upload photos.I needed to get new drivers for some of my programs to work.
Here are some pics of a steel buckle with gold inlaid back ground.It sold for $10,500.00 in 2009.

Attachments

• DSCN1014.jpg
    DSCN1014.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 219
  • DSCN1013.jpg
    DSCN1013.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 187

didyoung

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
yeah that is ok if you like that kind of stuff.....:tiphat: (just kidding you):banana:
no really that is very nice dave.
i was able to study 4 of your pieces while i was in elko....great stuff!
guess we might run on to eachother in wyoming.
shawn

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
yeah that is ok if you like that kind of stuff.....:tiphat: (just kidding you):banana:

It's a nice buckle alright but not the style I wear either. I just wonder what sort of guy holds up his pants with a buckle of that quality and price range? There must be some deep pockets in this world. Wow... :thumbs up:

silverchip

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey Doc,
So what Kind of buckle do you like? License plate or ?:just kidding:I guess I posted these pics as an example of mixed metals and what I thought a steel buckle could be worth.

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey Doc,
So what Kind of buckle do you like? License plate or ?:just kidding:I guess I posted these pics as an example of mixed metals and what I thought a steel buckle could be worth.

I'm more of a rectangular or oval buckle kind of guy. That particular style you did is almost too "Yippie Yi Yo Ki Yay" for me. But, it's one heck of a nice buckle and I particularly like the selling price. If a guy could find customers like that on a regular basis a person would have it made. :yes

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Pretty darn nice! Just for some perspective, I was just looking at a 97 1 ton ford powerstroke 4x4 with a good bale bed on craigslist that ain't a whole lot more than that buckle set. That is pretty cool that your finally getting some recognition for all of your hard work and dedication. Take care amigo. For those of you that don't know, he hand pushes those gravers around.

Jane

Elite Cafe Member
I see you inlaid the buyers initials in it. I saw this buckle up close and personal....it rocked!!!!
The use of the different materials in this buckle set is really great.

Kevin P.

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
That's what happens when price is mentioned; the work gets lost in the "oohs & ahs" of money.

I like the set very much, very distinctive look, well made.
Kevin P.

Latest posts

Sponsors