Darrel Morris

I'm a new member on this forum and just want to introduce myself. My name is Darrel Morris and I've been a scrimshander for over twenty years now. I am just now learning to use the internet to keep in touch with my peers. After working in virtual isolation for so long it is great to meet other scrimshanders and engravers. I
have posted a few photos in the gallery for anyone who may be interested.

Ron Jr.

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Darrel!

For those of you who have not seen the work of Mr. Morris it is well worth the time to take a look.

Welcome to the forum Darrel:)

KatherinePlumer

Elite Cafe Member
Welcome, Darrel! After reading your post I spent some time drooling over your work on your Facebook page. Stunning work!!! :)

-Katherine

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Welcome to the Cafe, Darrel. Most excellent work on your Facebook page! I hope you'll consider uploading some photos here so they can go into our Gallery (and hopefully your Blog). Also, you'll probably get more responses if members don't have to click on an external link to view your work.

It's nice to have you with us :)

~Sam

dimovengraving

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Darrel

mtgraver

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Darrel, welcome to the Forum. Sam is correct, you should try to get your work over here and post some for folks to view. You can bring a lot to the table here along with the other exceptional scrimshanders.
Fare well,
Mark

Paulie

Elite Cafe Member
:tiphat:Welcome Darrel, you're going to discover a lot of interesting tips&tricks and gain loads of inspiration from all the great folks here on the cafe! :thumbs up: You're creating beautiful scrimshaw & jewellerywork too! Greetings, Paulie:beerchug:

Latest posts

Sponsors