New knife craft from the garage

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Now that my foot on the mend, I've had some time to do another craft as one of my neighbors would say.

Attachments

• DSCF5679.jpg
    DSCF5679.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 283

Leonardo

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Lee... some very nice stuff are being produced in your garage. Have you shown the Roger's book to your neighbor?
I'm sure she will be amazed by the "crafts" produced there! :)

Best regards,
Leonardo

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Les, the foot thing can be summed up by saying middle aged man thought he could still play raquetball.........and I was winning.
Jeff, ok I'll clean it up. Thought maybe I could get it past you.
Barry, it's a .........dunno but a Griffiths griffin as Andrew said will work for me. These imaginary creatures are a lot of fun.

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
.......the rest of the raquetball story is a ruptured achilles, surgery, and now the ever popular physical therapy. I'd rather let Doc Mark pull my teeth without anesthesia. Now that I am this far into it I give it a very solid "avoid" recommendation.

Denny

Elite Cafe Member
What most of you haven't realized is that hurt foot is his pedel foot. He has had to learn to use his other foot to run the pedel for engraving. Knowing Lee to some degree, he is also probably using his left hand just to keep it interesting.

DakotaDocMartin

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
PT

...and now the ever popular physical therapy. I'd rather let Doc Mark pull my teeth without anesthesia.
:)

I'm in PT 3 times a week making muscles where they used to be and basically learning how to walk again. It's hateful alright.

Latest posts

Sponsors