New knife craft from the garage

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks Simone, that would be great. Dieter is a dear friend, wonderful person, and an outstanding artist in his own right. Thank you to everyone for the kind comments. The other side is going to be tigers. I am slowed down a bit as of last Friday. My ususal commute time of about 1 minute (unless I stop for a rest break) has significantly increased. I ruptured my achilles and had surgery yesterday. Cast and crutches for 3 months and then rehab. I guess for awhile the bulino will be hand push on my back with mouth closed to keep out the burrs. I can't whine when I think about our friend Andrew being bounced around.

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sorry to hear about the injury Lee!

Hope it's feeling better already. Do you have a nice recliner you can sit in while recovering? You could probably rig up some sort of workstation for that. In fact, I seem to recall there being one out there that would work perfectly for just such a thing.

On the positive side, if you don't already have a palm control unit this is a perfect excuse to get one.

Mike Bissell

Elite Cafe Member
Lee, I'm sorry to hear of your injury and wish you a speedy recovery. I hope that just before it happened you didn't say,"hey ya'll watch this".

Mike

Bama

Elite Cafe Member
Not to shabby for garage work. Man just think what kind of work you could do if you had a real shop!!!!! :>) Hope you have a fast recovery Lee.

Latest posts

Sponsors