New Improvments In My Shop

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Recently I took a break from engraving & spent a week painting & added a 4th workbench, & have more space. I am very
happy with the outcome.

Attachments

• studio.redone.jpg
    studio.redone.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 460
  • studio.redone5.jpg
    studio.redone5.jpg
    387.5 KB · Views: 462
  • studio.redone6.jpg
    studio.redone6.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 462
  • studio.redone7.jpg
    studio.redone7.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 459
  • studio.redone9.jpg
    studio.redone9.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 459
Last edited:

DakotaDocMartin

I spotted your Wham-O slingshot handle. I still have my two I had when I was a kid. They used to come with a wire arrow rest and... we used to shoot arrows with them. I see there's a guy on eBay selling replacement flat bands with leather pouches. These date to the 1960's when kids could still play with stuff that was dangerous. :)

Last edited:

bigransom

Elite Cafe Member
Nice shop!

Is that a boar on the wall, or a Javelin? Or something else?

I love it. I'm cleaning out two rooms of the studio for my new engraving setup, and you've inspired me again! Thanks.
scottd.

Last edited:

monk

Staff member
way too neat, clean, and organized. you'll never get any work done !

JJ Roberts

new inprovments in ny shop

Im glad this shop of mine is alot cleaner and Im able to have ever thing more organized,Arnaud theres two other chairs in the shop.The Wham-O-sling brougt back old memories for Doc Martin,Mark Terry noticed the 1942 vintage Vargas calender,Tira love the bear,Tim yes theres two Red Ryder B-B guns in the window.I grew up in New Jersey and you could'nt buy a B-B gun in N.J.they did'nt want us shoting our eyes out so I had to smuggle them in with the help of a friend from Pennsylvania.J.J.

DakotaDocMartin

I grew up in New Jersey and you could'nt buy a B-B gun in N.J.they did'nt want us shoting our eyes out so I had to smuggle them in with the help of a friend from Pennsylvania.J.J.

Every kid should get to have a BB gun! Growing up on the farm in North Dakota... I actually had a .22 single shot rifle long before I got a BB gun. I still have my Benjamin Hot Shot CO2 BB gun to this very day. :)

Latest posts

Sponsors