New folder

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I've been meaning to build myself another folder, it's been a while since I've had one of my own, traded the last one off for new engine for an old truck I had. Anyway finished this one the other day and it fit a side pouch a friend of mine made for me and the pouch had a star on it, Sooooooo I decided to cut some stars in the pivot pins. Be'ins this is the Lone Star State and all :D Dwayne

Dwayne
Howdy thats a good looking knife. I think too nice for an old boy from Andrews, why dont you send it down this way. I think it would find a good home here. Really nice work. Hey holler at me when you get a minute, I need to visit with you about a project.

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks for the kind words guys, already had a couple of guys here at work try to relieve me from it this afternoon. The Sheriff reminded me of how people use to trade knives years ago, told him I didn't think so! :D He's been hinting really hard wanting one. Mike, I'll call you, Dwayne

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
No Dave it's Canvas Micarta. They're sanded to a 400 grit, it really has a neat look to it, and it's tough, water proof, blood proof, really tuff sfuff. Dwayne

pappy

Elite Cafe Member
Dwayne,
Love the knife! My email is down, sounds like you've been making progress!! Shoulder has been better, but it is affecting my elbow and the ulnar and radial nerves there. Talk to you later!
Pappy

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Pappy, Hang in there, it'll heal up for you soon & you'll be good as new! ;) I've been trying to play as much as possible. I've been trying to draw as much as I can at work, trying to come up with a design for my Taurus Judge, talk to you later, Dwayne

Latest posts

Sponsors