Announcement: New Bulino Engraving DVD

JAKE N

Hi all,
Just wanted to let you know that GRS has just released a new bulino engraving DVD.

It documents my start-to-finish process of completing an engraving based on the Meek Squirrel drawing. It includes segments explaining workholding, layout, transfer, gold/copper inlay, and bulino shading.

The DVD is very competitively priced and the video trailer can be seen at the grstools.com homepage. Copies are available for purchase on the website as well.

Hope you enjoy the DVD as much as I enjoyed being a part of it. :thumbsup:

Thanks,
Jake

Donny

Elite Cafe Member
They were uploading and changing the website when I tried the first time. There is two different kits I got the $27.95 set...

Donny

atexascowboy2011

Elite Cafe Member
Sorry mrthe, but Homeland Security has deemed this a possible security threat should it fall into foreign hands!

JAKE N

201129.jpg

Hey Donny,
Just used a standard super glue shown here. Nothing fancy, bought at Wal-mart in the automotive department. I used acetone to clean up any extra glue still stuck on the key fob.

Some engravers (like Andrew I believe?) prefer to use hot glue instead to workhold. I have never tried it so can't tell you which one is better. I just know that superglue works well for me.

Hope you enjoyed the DVD. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any more questions.

Thanks,
-Jake

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Hi all,
I have watched Jake's new video several times. Jake my hat is off to you. :tiphat: great job. I really like the split screen system. You are shown cutting different areas and then the finished squirrel all at the same time. This is a fantastic learning techniques. This video is truly a home run. And the price is something. Twenty buck for the video and less then $30 for the kit. A great training tool at a great price. :clapping:
Sandy