Help, please: Need Help Troubleshooting, Gravermax Handpiece Vibrating Without Engaging Pedal

I took a couple years off from using my GraverMax and recently hooked it up and the handpiece is vibrating like crazy when I turn on my GraverMax. My inlet pressure to the GraverMax is about 50 PSI and the handpiece pressure is around 15-20 PSI. I have tuned it by setting the handpiece to 0 and slowly increasing but after a couple of PSI it begins to shake and vibrate. If I put it down on the table it would shake around and fall off. I have never had this happen before and wasn't sure if it is a problem with the handpiece or with my system. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

AllenClapp

Elite Cafe Member
I was able to figure out where the leak was coming from. The pedal was allowing too much air to escape because the surfaces of the internal parts are no longer well mated. Likely will need either a new pedal or to sent the current one in for repair.
Before you send it in, check out the GRS University video that Molly Licea did on adjusting the pedal. You can find it on the GRS site or YouTube.

Latest posts

Sponsors