My laugh for the day...

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
brian: i can surely understand your thoughts. we all get bombarded on a daily basis about all the miracles offered by the medical folks. tis unfortunate, but not all folks have a happy ending. i was fully aware of the risks i faced as a result of my surgery. i gladly assumed those risks to eliminate head and hand tremor. that all worked well for me
my eye problem is another matter. the docs offer a guarantee that surgery may make the eye problem even worse. that is a risk i won't assume. being an engraver, i certainly don't like this problem. it is a problem i've learned to accept. the work i do is not what it could be, but that's just the hand i have been dealt, and i live with it. i hope your problem resolves without the docs.

Andrew Biggs

Andrew, for example - chooses in this instance to abide by the choices made for him by others, and that's his choice. (or should we be saying - "issue"?)

The only issue (or issues) I have is the FEGA Engraver magazine every 3 months. Speaking of which, you should be getting the latest issue in the next couple of weeks or so :)

I learnt to adapt to the English language when we had three teenagers in the house. Translation of the various grunts, groans, mumblings and cryptic replies was an issue...........but eventually it resonated and we all understood one another. :)

Cheers
Andrew

truehand

perhaps this old Italian proverb strikes at the heart of this "issue"

Se tu paghi come dici tu,
Io la voro come dico io.
Se tu paghi come dico io,
Io la voro come dici tu

If you pay how you want,
I work how I want.
If you pay how I want,
I work how you want.