Announcement: my engraver

welafong1

hi sam
its not done a little more work is needed.i will post more later .but for now i am not going to publish any thing.i am trying to make up my mind wether to sell the plans or give them away the trouble with is that some one will come along and steal our plans and then patant saying it was there idea then charge a lot of money for the engraver dam if you dont and dam if you do. after all some one with a lot of money can come along and steal what is rightfuly yours ****es me off then. i could palast the plans all over internet and buy that time its there it will be to late it will take some tine to get a patant pending might go that way where thinking about anouther type of engraver but thats a little way off .sorry if i sound a little stand offish but i do not wish the worng person to make a killing on are work
thanks for your interst
Richard Westerfield

Last edited:

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
well, in my lifetime- i've learned one thing for sure; if you don't protect what's yours, it will soon belong to others. best of luck, esp going thru the hoops and quicksand of the patent process. keep us all posted. there's always room for a new mousetrap

RoycroftRon

Elite Cafe Member
hi sam
its not done a little more work is needed.i will post more later .but for now i am not going to publish any thing.

You kind of just did. A picture can be revealing as well as a video (a video just shows a bit more). If you truly want to keep it a secret it is best not to show anything. If you want help, or input in developing the idea then sharing is valuable. As it is now it appears to me that you just wanted to tease us a little, which is fine but a little confusing.

Last edited:

welafong1

Members

10 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:28 PM

"i am not teaseing you" i am not done with it and i do not know what i will do .sell it or post it for every one to see its is still not done a little more work to be done i will let youes know what i will do with it till then i will not give any information out on the engraver hope you under stand
who knows this one might not run right hope not
thanks for the interest
Richard Westerfield

Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors