Mr. Andrew Biggs in the Basel Fair

startime88

I meet Mr. Andrew in the Swiss Basel last week , he is on the GRS booth for demo . engraving . attract many people looking , l am so lucky to talk with him , and he answered lot of my questions about engraving tools operations. Thanks Mr Andrew
Attaching pictures show he just teach a very young Germen girl how to use GRS air engraving tools .

He is a very kind of a man .
The dragon watch is my work , just done and showed him , I got many new instructions from him
Thanks

David leung

Attachments

• Skitch_??012.jpg
    Skitch_??012.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 268
  • Skitch_??011.jpg
    Skitch_??011.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 267
  • Skitch_??003.jpg
    Skitch_??003.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 267

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
it would seem- in addition to his engraving skills, he's also an ambassador for the continuation of the art. how great is that ?

Andrew Biggs

Hi David
It was great meeting you at the show. Your watch work is beautiful. The young girl in the photo was a delight and she brought her younger sister back to have a play with the equipment. They both had big smiles when I gave them a fully engraved pendant each.
The Basel show was really busy and a lot of fun. Now I'm at Dubai airport on the journey home.
Cheers
Andrew

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
She looks like she's having fun, Andrew! And a free engraved pendant!

Andrew Biggs

The kids at these shows are great. They will often pick up the tools and just go for it and do a surprisingly good job and get the hang of it straight away........and yes, the power of bling can never be under estimated :)

You also get to meet some really nice people like David that show you their work. Each country has its cultural differences and it shows in their work which is very nice to see. It makes you realise that we are just a very small part of a big international community. It's uplifting and humbling at the same time.

Cheers
Andrew

Latest posts

Sponsors