monster under the microscope

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Most scopes are zoom scopes, and with a 0.5x objective will have a magnification range of around 5x to 20x. That's a ballpark figure.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Wife: No, a ballpark figure is the result of eating too many chili dogs while watching the game.
Love,
Husband

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
in pennsylvania, if caught tipping cows, the guilty are taken away by " a man in a white coat ". this reportedly is not a good thig.

Speaking of cows, I woonder who was the first person to say let's pull on those hangy down things and drink whatever comes out of them. Probably the same person who found a crawfish and said let's get a bunch of "em and boil 'em and eat 'em.

ChrisB

Elite Cafe Member
Ya You All,
This Actually Happened, Like yall Say,!!
Engraving! Concentrating,! Have To Impress the Forum FunDies, !! (That is Experts in Lovely Africa!! )If They Exist.!! I Mean in Africa!!
The Fibrathion from the Graver Must Have Anoid Him or Her?
The Next Minute I have This Gigantic "Rock Spider" in my View!! They Are Very Posinous, and Very Hard Headed, You Can't Kill them with a Slipper, They Must Be Shot,!! With A Big Bore Riffle.!!
Which I Don't have In Hand at That Moment, !! So I Called My Grandson, and He Very Gently,!! Removed The Spider So That I Could Finish My ScrimShaw For Him>!!!
That was My Collection of A Monster Episode!!!
ChrisB.

Sponsors