Merry Christmas from Sam & Abigail

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
You two love birds out Elfed yourself this year.
What fun, and those sparkling eyes say it all.

Joy and health to all who visit this happy place.

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam, Merry Christmas to you & your family as well, and everyone else. I hope this Christmas is the best one yet for all of you on this forum, I hope the New Year to come if full of blessings for yall too!

Dwayne

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam,

Your darlin' wife truly loves you! I thought for sure it would be you who was opening the gift package to discover Abigail!

Thank you for your great card!

I was raised a Catholic in the Christian tradition ( no, we Scots are not all Presbyterian) and these days I try to honor and forward 'humanity' anywhere I can find it. We on the forum come from all backgrounds, so a Merry Christmas for those who celebrate it, and an equally Happy Holidays and Turn of the Year to all in the loving traditions they hold dear.

Rod

monk

Staff member
yes, merry xmas to the landlord and his boss, the landlady ! and all the rest of you folks. and you know, all these years i thought elves had hair ! what a letdown !

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
Merry Christmas & A Safe & Happy New Year...Sam & Abigail and all the members of the Cafe.

Yours truly,
JJ Roberts

CJ Tate

Elite Cafe Member
I am adding my wishes for Merry Christmas & Happy New Year for you, your family and
all the members of the Cafe.

God Bless,
Candy Tate

gail.m

Elite Cafe Member
Merry Christmas and best wishes for a Happy New Year to Sam & Abigail, and all the members of this wonderful forum!
gail.m

Robert Morales

Elite Cafe Member
Ho-ho-ho, Happy Holidays to one and all!

PS. If I scrunched up to get in that box for that picture, it'd takes days to stand up straight again! ;{ )

Sponsors