many thanks!

K Frei

Elite Cafe Member
I have so many of you to thank, for helping me on my way. this week end Sam helped me out a ton with this piece; believe me it is a vast improvement of what i showed him on Saturday, for some reason i am still debating on gold inlaying the centers of the flowers... one min i am for sure and the next i'm not. i learned A-LOT on this piece and hope to be able to apply it more in up coming pieces. i have several in design stage right now and hope to show more soon. i hope you like this. tips are welcome. thanks again K Frei

Attachments

• money clip 1.jpg
    money clip 1.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 107

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Kyler, well done. You are progressing well and look forward to your future projects.

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I just looked at the piece again and one of the things you could consider is to shade all of the elements that are on the bottom of an overlap ie., scroll emerging from under the petals of the flower or the scroll on the right side that emerges from under the leaf. A few lines will visually push the shaded part away and give the piece more depth.

K Frei

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks Lee! I see what you Are saying, and your right that will help. I've been meaning to contact you but havn't had time... I hope all is well. Thanks again! You and jetta 77 are two more I owe my gratitude. K Frei

Latest posts

Sponsors