Making videos is fairly easy now.

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Eddi,

Thank you!

This is a very clear and well focused video, and nice confident cutting.

Can you let us see a photo or two showing your camera position, etc., that would be useful, and distance from workpiece?

It is a long time since I have been in Keflavik .... 1960, with Sir John Hunt (Everest leader) a group of us flew to Iceland that year and chartered an old DC 4 to fly to Mestersvig, a lead mine airstrip in East Greenland around lat 73 degrees, from there we moved our gear in a small open boat into the Staunnings Alps for three months camped on the glaciers and climbing unclimbed peaks. Returning to Iceland, I camped out alone in the interior for a week waiting to fly to Colorado to teach mathematics. I was 23. Two years earlier I had my first climbing expedition to the same region, so I have been four times in Iceland. Since then, I have had some long waits at airports for connecting flights, but the one week wait in my tent for the Keplavik flight was the longest!
In those days Rekyavik was almost entirely built from corrugated iron, even the tall churches..... I digress, yet I have good memories of Iceland.

Rod

Eddi

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks for the kind words Rod.
I´m sorry I missed your visit to Iceland, but it was 9 years before I was born.
I have photos of my set up but I don´t know how to add them to my post.
If someone can explain it to me I will post them.
I´ll send them to you by e-mail

Eddi

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Eddi: The HELP sticky thread shows step-by-step instructions for posting photos.
~Sam

Latest posts

Sponsors