Mach AT Problems resolved!

rmgreen

Elite Cafe Member
A couple of weeks back I posted a thread about problems I was having with my Mach AT. I had lost use of the AT but the foot pedal worked just fine. This was after having run for the first time the aux air and the 850 rotary tool for the first time. After a couple of sessions with Shane at GRS and after having received several right on suggestions from the forum "WE" have gotten my Mach AT back to working properly. There is a valve of sorts which was the responsible party for the operation of the AT part of the Mach AT. This was the problem. GRS(Shane) sent me a new one. This is the first that Shane has had to go bad and he will not know why this one went bad until he receives the bad one back which I will send this afternoon.

I do want to commend GRS and Shane for the efforts that was made to get my machine going again. One never knows the quality of a company until you have problems. GRS is tops as far as I am concern for supporting their most excellent tools/equipment. Thanks to GRS and thanks to the forum for your suggestions and help. Roger