love birds

BES

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Shawn!
Beautiful work! Excellent shading.

Every time I look at your work and I remember that I did not finish my project!
Now doing repairs in the apartment for the new year.
After the holidays I will implement my project!

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
the work- very elegant- the birds- almost escher-like in the way you have designed them. really nice.

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Shawn
There must be a few full timers getting nerves with the way your work has come on :rolleyes: :thumbsup:
Ray

I don't know about the others but love watching his work improve. It's candy for the eyes to watch his engraving evolve.

rayf24

Elite Cafe Member
Dam it Shawn Ive just spent 2 1/2 hour looking at your shading against the way it pops out with depth and other top notch guys and man I have to say it's driving me crackers even last night I was looking at it must have laid awake for an hour trying to get my head around it and some of phil coogan's bulino work even though it's a hobby for me you guy's may just be the death of me or I'll just may have to go back to the lawnmowers !!
Again stunning work :bow:
Ray

rayf24

Elite Cafe Member
His shading

His shading It's like a drug addiction you know you shouldn't but you going back for more I have to find a way to block Shawn's post :mad:
Ray

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
How is the shading done. I'm blowing it up as large as I can and still can't see lines. Is the picture not clear or am I missing some technique that does this?

Latest posts

Sponsors