Logo for Abigail's band

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
After 5 years, Abigail's trio has finally decided on a name for the group. They are now We3, and asked me to design a logo for them. It was drawn in Adobe Illustrator and will be used on the new website as soon as it's online.

Cheers / ~Sam

Steve223

Elite Cafe Member
Very Nice Sam I like it!!!
I bought myself a new Guitar Last week,Its a Concert sized Breedlove Ceader top.Real nice mello sound!

lesholmes

Elite Cafe Member
Very nice logo. I really enjoyed listening to Abigail's singing at Scott's last summer.

When will the souvenir items (logo pins, caps, tee shirts) become available?

Regards,

Lester Holmes

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Very cool Sam!
I thought for sure that was a name of one of those "one hit wonder" sixties band but doing a google didn't show up anything. Of course my memory of those days might be a little clouded as well........

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam,

Love it! You really have Photoshop Mastered.

Rex, I also thought it sounded familiar. But I think I was remembering the "We Five", which was a folk-rock band of the 60's. They did a very popular version of "You Were On My Mind". Ain't memory grand? It doesn't matter if the memory is correct or not, only that some part of my faulty circuitry is still firing!

P.S. There is a "We Three Band", but they have six musicians so it doesn't count! They apparently do a lot of Italian love songs.

Mark

Keith

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Sam.
Send me the logo and I will print her some small stickers.

Need 100dpi full size .ai file.
Later,
Keith Pedersen

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Mark,
Yes! That was the group/song I was thinking about myself. I could even hear the melody in my head.
Thank you!
That saves me hours of Internet searching to save my sanity.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i'll comment on how great that is when the thing gets fitted with a set of strings !

gail.m

Elite Cafe Member
Could be that old Dean Martin song..'We Three.....my echo, my shadow, and me'. Of course that was probably before most of y'alls time! Only an old fuff would remember Dean Martin.......hehe:D

Latest posts

Sponsors