Question: Like/thanks post removal

scott99

Elite Cafe Member
Hi, I was sent a notification that I had too many like/thanks posts. I have searched around the site but cannot find a way to delete these excessive posts. A bit of help will allow me to clean these posts up.

I am sorry but computors are not something I run very well, I got a late start and many things still elude me.

Any help would be appreciated.

scott99 :eek: :thinking:

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I don't think you have to remove them, just click the notifications button to see who's and from's

Hope this helps. But sure could be possible you have to much :biggrin:

mrthe

Is strange ,but maybe if you can send to Sam or to other Moderator wich is exactly the text of the notification ,will be more easy fix it,sometimes are little errors generated by the forum's cache.

scott99

Elite Cafe Member
Likes/dislikes

HI, I don't want to have started a turmoil, I don't have the original message to give back to you. I found where to limit my posts(to 50 or less) But just cannot find how to remove excess like/dislike deals. The notification came before the Holidays and I have been poking around since then trying to fix the problem.It could be possible I have been chasing my tail. :thinking:

scott99 :tiphat:

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Scott: I don't think you can remove anything. Not to worry..I'll check into it as soon as I have time.
Thanks / ~Sam

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Scott99, I think that is pretty cool that you have shown enough apparition for the work of the other participants to be cut off. Well Done. Look forward to it happening to me someday. Fred