" Peter Pan and Wendy "

Moon in silver and stars in gold inlay

" Classic "

" Hobo Guitar "

" Il Capo "

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Excellent carvings, Paolo! You will be the star of the coin show!! :happyvise::clapping:

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I enjoy how creative your coin themes are. Please keep posting your work - it is very cool.

mrthe

hi Bill the classic and il capo for example around 4 hours the others 2 around 6 hours

billrice@charter.net

Elite Cafe Member
Paolo I figure by my engraving skills I am not even close to your skills However If I was to try to engrave something similar to one of these Nickels it would take me about 20 hours to finish. One day I will attempt to engrave one of my Indian Head Nickels ( I have been collecting these Nickels for about 10 years I buy them when ever I see them )
Thanks again for showing your work. Are you going to be at the Reno show?

Bill

mrthe

Hi Bill, i'm shure that with practice you will carve more faster than me hehe,some nickel can take more than 20 hours to me too ,its depend how difficult is.

Will be great can assist to the Reno show and meet all my engraver's folks,i will go to USA in january from the day 8 to the 16 in Orlando to assist at the F.U.N. Show,this years is the Century of the Buffalo nickel and i was invited from the Original Hobo Nickel Society at the carver's table,but if i'm right the Show in Reno will be at the end of the January and this year is impossible to me,i'm planning the next year to assist at the two shows,but this year is impossible for me :(

Latest posts

Sponsors