last weeks project.

oiseau metal arts

Elite Cafe Member
this is the first month in my new house. no more cramped cave like apartment. now there is a room just for the jewelry and engraving, another space to set up casting and cleaning equipment, and a 14x20 shop to do all the messy work in. all this plus a little land to expand in the years to come.

first pieces to start and finish in the new shop are a few neck knives. one of which I just couldn't help but put some engraving on. nothing super special, but cute none the less so I thought id share it here.

DSCF1350.jpg DSCF1347.jpg DSCF1348.jpg

thanks for looking.

forgot to add in....
OAL: 5 1/4"
Blade: 2 1/2"

Last edited:

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Nice knives. Very good engraving. The sheath work is very good and the etch is DEEP. Looks very sharp over all and something to be proud of. Hang it on the wall of your new shop and congratulations on your move. Now if have to refigure all your prices to reflect your new overhead. Stay profitable. Fred

oiseau metal arts

Elite Cafe Member
thanks fred.
I let these soak in the etch a tad longer, then after cleaning them up take them across the buffing wheel. With all the room and to work, and set up the tools in its increasing efficiency a bit. ALMOST offsets the extra overhead. still having to wait on getting one of the 2x72 grinders

Sponsors