Question: laser copier

Does any one know a good laser copier who doesn´t curve/bend the paper , just brings it out in a straight line(and where you kan stop the paper before it gets heat treated)?:confused:

With regards Michael :)

qndrgnsdd

Elite Cafe Member
If you are using the acetone transfer method it makes NO difference whether the paper gets heated or not it still works

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I believe all laser printers use a drum which the paper wraps around during printing.

rhenrichs

Elite Cafe Member
Michael,
I use old Cannon PC320 laser copier(got it a rummage sale for $5.00) BEST $5.00 I ever spent.
Cannon still has the same model but it's now a PC 170. Looks the same as mine and works the same. By what you've said I think this is the machine that you are looking for. The only difference new ones are $149.00

I bought up a bunch of disc. Avery-Dennison laser transparency film that I use for transfer. After getting my transfer lined up on paper I then tape a peice of transfer film
over the image I just copied and place it back in the machine and hit the copy button and let the machine go until the image is copied but has not gone into the burner. HIT THE OFF BUTTON. Next lift the cover and remove the paper with the transfer on it. Works every time.

Roger

Last edited: