Larry curry

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Coyote,

Since we have no idea who you are or why you want to contact Mr. Curry, I would not tell you if I knew. Others may see it differently.

coyote 270

Roger, with all due respect this is not a terrorist threat. We had a poster over at Trapshooters.com who has received a shotgun that was engraved by said Mr Curry and wanted to know more about the engraver, that was all. Thank you for your interest. Dave Thacker, Coyote 270 Central washington Firearms
and tell Sam Welsh I said HI. jeez

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Dave: I'm with Roger on this, and please don't take it personally. I don't know Larry Curry and about the best I would do if I did know him would be to direct you to his website if he had one, or send him a private email telling him you're looking for him. I certainly understand you wanting to know more about an engraver who engraved a shotgun. Unfortunately in this day and age we're pretty uneasy about giving out a person's personal information if it's not on a public website somewhere.

Best of luck / ~Sam

coyote 270

thanks Sam, that is all I or the other gentleman was looking for was if Mr Curry was still engraving and how togo about finding out more about him. and I figured that this would be one of the best places to find out. I will send on the responses and let him take care of it himself, I should have just stayed out of it. LOL

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Dave,

Now that you have identified yourself, I have an entirely different view of your inquiry. If your second post had been your first one I would have responded differently. When you wrote "how do we get ahold of him? " It is easy to to wonder who is "we." A finance company, a law firm, etc.

Thanks for being a patron of the engraver's art,

Roger

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Dave: There are photo posting instructions at the top of the main forum page.

Latest posts

Sponsors