Kudos To Brandvik

Chas

Just received my latest copy of Cowboys and Indians. One of our own has an article about him and his work --Robert Brandvik, the horseshoe engraver. Way to go Robert-congrats!!

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Bravo Jim, congratulations on your very unique venture into horseshow engraving. I will be interested and watching to see what this developes into. I see great things for this unique canvas. Way to go.

Ron S

JBrandvik

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks, friends!

Thanks Charlie,

Just got your email, thanks for the kind words. You are welcome to stop by my studio anytime.

Charlie sent me an email telling me that he had put this post up...

Wow! I thought being in Cowboys and Indians was the pinnacle of my humble existence till I logged into iGraver and saw a veritable "who’s who" of my own heros had taken the time to give me an attaboy!

My heartfelt thanks to you all, my friends. You have carried me further along on this adventure than you will ever know.

The Cowboys and Indians thing was a real honor which I owe entirely to my loving wife, Laurie who has carried my torch from the time it was just a little spark.

Here’s a little summation of how the C&I opportunity came to pass. I posted a little story of how the whole thing happened on my website here. "The Interview"

I apologize for my lack of participation on the forum lately. I have been checking in from time to time. There are so many good folks here who are generous with their time and knowledge that it makes it hard for a guy to like me to add much.

Thanks again, dear friends. Your support means so much to me.

Best,

Andrew Biggs

Hi Jim

Congratulations!!!!

That's a very nice web site that you have and a wonderful story to go with it. We even get Cowboys and Indians magazine down in our part of the world so I'll keep an eye out for it.

Cheers
Andrew

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Very cool! I am going to have to pick up a mag and read the article, and your website is very tastefull. Congrats amigo, Seth

JBrandvik

Elite Cafe Member
Cheers and thanks, Andrew. I'm not surprized that Cowboys and Indians is available in NZ. The place is obviously filled with very enlightened individuals! Hope to see you again next year at Reno.

Seth, nice to hear from you too. I've been watching your work, and you're doing great, buddy.

Best,

Latest posts

Sponsors