Ken Hurst

Butch Lambert

Does anybody live close to Ken? His phone is not working at this time. Not disconnected, they just said it's not working now. I've tried to contact him the last couple days. I sure hope that it is not a bad omen.
Butch

DKanger

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Some bad storms have moved thru the South in the last couple of days. Good chance that something got knocked out of commission.

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Hope not grandchildren live in crossville and cookville...
Jerry
Scotts in SE TN, hope they go NORTH to....

Brian

Ken

Ken,

GET WELL SOON !!!

Looking at the post, I live in NC and if needed contact me I'll take the drive w/Family to check on him..

Butch Lambert

Finally got in touch with Ken. All is well. His dialup messed up his phone. After not getting any calls for a couple days he decided to call out. Phone didn't work. He is up and running. I feel much better.
Butch

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Me too, Keep sturring Ken, syrup just keep getting better and thicker as long as you keep the fire going...
Jerry

david bain

Elite Cafe Member
Sorry nobody could get in touch with me.Was on vacation.Had Ron Best check up on Ken while away.His phone is connected to his computer.His computer went down and he had to get a tech. by to fix the problem.Ron was out of town so he had the sheriff go by and make sure he was ok.reckon that suprised Ken.

Latest posts

Sponsors