Ken Hurst

david bain

Elite Cafe Member
Due to family problems and with,regrets Ken has decided that he wont be able to host this years Get toghter
He is hoping things will get better so we can have it next year.

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I am really sorry to hear that Ken won't be having his annual get-together this year. It was still up in the air whether I was going to be able to attend, but I know that many others were looking forward to this wonderful event. I hope everything with his family works out well.

david bain

Elite Cafe Member
Hi doc,Kathy and I are sorry we won't be seeing our friends this year also.sometime that curve ball just pops up and screws things up.Next time Kathy and I are out riding around goofing off we'll head north again.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
very exciting gun to look at. i guess even more exciting to own. all our thoughts & prayers hope for a speedy resolution for your situation, ken.

Bert3006

How is Kens health. Last time I talked to him around Christmas, he sounded pretty down and was having a hard time Physically.

JakeW

That's a bummer. I was looking forward to seeing everybody.
Hope everything works out for Ken and his family.

david bain

Elite Cafe Member
This is an old post..

We have gotten 2 phone calls tonight wondering about the engrave-in.. please note this post was in 2012.. the new post was posted January 6,2015. We are still planning to have it, if the interest is still there...

Latest posts

Sponsors