Just wanna give a HUGE shoutout to the folks at Glendo LLC

alwayslearning2012

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
A few weeks ago, I mentioned an issue I was having with my 901AT. Later the issue became a bit different as the holder was becoming loose and attempting to escape the handpiece itself.

After speaking with someone from Glendo......( YES! Actually speaking to someone.) No - phone prompts. No - "Please tell me why you're calling today?" No - "For the service department, please press 3" -None of that.

You call.

You ask for someone.

You talk to them.

It was suggested that I send my handpeice back to them, because they wished to look at it a bit more closely. After closer inspection of the parts, they saw that there was a particular issue, in a specific location, on a specific part of this handpiece.

Apparently, and in short, They took the matter seriously. Or so it appeared to me. And my 901AT is on it's journey back to me.

In Conclusion, If anyone reading this is on the fence about what stuff to buy and from whom......For me there is no other choice.

Glendo, LLC (GRS)
900 Overlander Road
Emporia, KS. 66801

It's a no-brainer.

Thanks for reading.

I'm alwayslearning2012, and I approved this message

Last edited:

monk

Staff member
i had a couple similar experiences. great company. my first was long days ago. a gentleman by the name of john rohner answered the phone. apparently his legacy is alive and well.

fitzo

I wish I could remember the name of the fellow I used to speak to back in the late '80s when I first learned the same thing as you about GRS/Glendo. Great company, great people, great stuff.

Glad it is working for you that way, too.

Added: Ha! I saw your mention of John Rohner after I posted, monk. That may well be who I dealt with; I definitely remember that name.

Last edited:

monk

Staff member
I wish I could remember the name of the fellow I used to speak to back in the late '80s when I first learned the same thing as you about GRS/Glendo. Great company, great people, great stuff.

Glad it is working for you that way, too.

Added: Ha! I saw your mention of John Rohner after I posted, monk. That may well be who I dealt with; I definitely remember that name.
he was a gracious and friendly gent. was not short of time. he was great to just chat with.

alwayslearning2012

Per the request of my sales rep. at GRS, (Clint Eidman), I should like to post a follow-up on the "adventure"
I recently had with the replacement of my 901 AT handpiece.

I'll try not to turn this into a novel.

When the handpiece arrived in Emporia, it was found to have an issue that would require more time to repair,
than it would just to send a new handpiece. The dilemma they faced, though, was that the in-house machining facility they have, was not currently set up to run the parts. And the 901's were on back order.

Greg, "the repair guru" , who , by the way, apparently knows everything about every piece of equipment GRS sells, was instrumental in taking ownership of this one issue for this one customer. (me) As it turns out, The handpeice in question, (the one I sent back to them) that I had purchased in 2020, had a suspected flaw that he remembered about, and treated the matter with a great sense of urgency.

As I understand it, they re-tooled the equipment to make the parts for the 901s on back order and an extra
one for me. That, Ladies and Gentlemen, should say it all.

So they sent the thing back to me via USPS and all was going smoothly.

Until it arrived in Louisville, And was stuck moving about the various facilities for more than a week . Last Friday, I finally got an update the the handpiece was on it's way back to Kansas. (don't ask).

I Called to GRS and Clint was there almost instantly, to help.

He then handed the issue to Micheal, (pronounced Michelle), who stayed on hold for an hour with USPS, to try to locate my shipment. (God bless her patience, But that's what they do)

An Investigation was opened by USPS, and the handpiece moved at an astonishing speed to my studio.

The kind of customer service found by GRS is almost unheard of with other companies nowadays.

They go above and beyond and they take the most seemingly smallest issues quit serious, and take action when needed.

That's my speech. As the Preacher said, " Id write shorter sermons, but once I get started, I'm too lazy to stop"

Thanks for reading.

AL12

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
They are truly a great company and I am very proud of my 26 years association with them as an instructor in their training center. But I go back much farther than that...over 40 years as a customer. The founder Don Glaser was a good friend of mine and his passion created a company culture of quality and ethics which have resulted in thousands of happy customers worldwide.

Latest posts

Sponsors