Job Description ?

Dale Hatfield

Elite Cafe Member
So after looking at the TAS post and work shop posts ,I thought it would be fun to build a Job Discription thread.
What skills beyond chasing a line on steel are needed ?
:cool:

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
Design/drawing, buying, fabrication (cutting, bending, forming, spinning), casting, forging, soldering, stone setting, finishing/polishing, sand & bead blasting, enameling, engine turning, etching, depletion gilding, plating, anodizing, patinas, modelmaking, moldmaking, tool making, die making, carpentry, electrical work, concrete, painting, sheetrocking, plumbing, welding, mechanic, laying linoleum over concrete, cooking, laundry, photography, billing/packing/shipping, dusting, mopping, sweeping, security of all kinds, airport taxi, medic (mostly stab wounds), trapping (rats & squirrels) and cleaning the toilets after the students leave...

But I'm sure I forgot a few... and no I didn't use the rats in whatever I fed my students. Maybe a squirrel or two...

Being able to make a decent pot of coffee and knowing how to swear in more than one language can also be useful.

Brian

Last edited:

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
stop the music, silverchip has the answer. what he said & then some.

Gemsetterchris

Elite Cafe Member
At the moment i`m baby minder/houseman for 8 hrs a day followed by as many hours of setting i can manage.
Bit tiring to say the least :caution:

Sponsors