Jeremiah Watt

spadebit

My home is in the central California mountains, a
Just finished cutting what will be the inside of a Ladies Bracelet. The material is Sterling Silver, I have cut 100% of this with my flat graver #42. This is not the traditional sort of brite cut work I usually do. I done all this outline as a VEE form, meaning that the final element is beveled from both outside edges, in towards the center leaving none background finish showing. I deas, thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

Attachments

• JWP-BRACELET-AA.JPG
    JWP-BRACELET-AA.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 411

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Hi Jeremiah. Nice to have you on board with us. Beautiful design, especially for the inside! Nice balance of scroll and leaves. / ~Sam

dbrodhagen

Hello Jeremiah, and welcome. I enjoyed the piece, especially the leaves. Now that you have enticed us with the inside, you'll have to show the outside when completed.
Thanks, Dave

Wilson Capron

Hi Jeremiah, glad you're here. I really like the bracelet. This forum is a great place for us to expose ourselves from the western culture and pick up some great inspiration and advice. Again, glad you're have joined.

Scott Crisp was by my shop a few weeks ago and we talked about you. It was all good! Hope to see you soon.

Steve223

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Jeremiah really nice to see you here, I to am a big admierer of your work ....Beautiful work on the bracelett.
Steve

Last edited:

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Beautiful piece of work, Jeremiah.
And welcome to the Cafe.
Back in the '60 I hunted a lot of big deer in Coalinga.
The ticks in that area are a pretty fierce bunch.
But I'm sure you know all about that.
Best regards.

txtwang

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Teacher, great looking bracelet and nice to see you've graced us with your presence.....I need to retake the class...if you've seen my engraving, you'd think I forgot all that you taught us!

Jerry Gant

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Jeremiah, I'm sure glad to see you here. Beautiful bracelet! Your videos are where I made my start with the bright cut engraving. Good stuff, and take care, Seth Becker from up in Montana.

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Beautiful work Jeremiah. I have to tell you I learned to do bright cutting from your video. I had no clue how it was done. About wore out the tape by playing and replaying. I would try and emulate your every cut. Thank you

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
hello, and surely welcome to the forum. and mycomment: i find this to be thoroughly delightful to look at. but-- this should be on the outside !! where it can be seen.

Christopher Malouf

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
5mi from the nearest Dunkin Donuts in Tennessee
Hi Jeremiah,

Just wanted to stop by and say thank-you for your Cowboy Engraving video. I taught myself Western engraving using your video and recommend it whenever I have the chance.

I noticed that it is no longer available on GRS' website but I am glad to see it is now available in DVD on your site.

Thanks again!!

Chris

Latest posts

Sponsors