JCK 2013 scrollwork demo

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Just a bit of scrollwork done at the show. Still needs some crosshatching in places.

scrollwork_demo_JCK2013.jpg

Southern Custom

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It never fails to amaze me how the simplest bit of scrollwork becomes something alive under your graver. Beautiful sample Sam.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
top shelf lookin work, my good man. always nice to see your work.

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Really nice Sam. I don't know how you do it with people bumping into the both asking questions and everything else. A lot of distractions at a show that size, and you still produce great looking scroll. I think your addicted. This is a result of your brain on scroll;)

Sam

Staff member
Thanks Mike and others :)

Even after 33+ years I honestly never tire of designing and engraving ornamental scrollwork. Each design is a challenge and I don't always do my best work with all of the distractions at a trade show or class. :confused:

mrthe

Sam i hope some day have the luck to see one of your scroll work in person and not only in photo, i really admire your work, this year at the FUN i had the luck to can see one of your hobo nickels in person and was a great illusion for me, i had try to buy it too , but no luck with the owner hehehe.

Sam

Staff member
Paolo: next time you come to America you should come visit me. I would love to see your great nickels in person!
~Sam

mrthe

Ok,thank you , i hope in january of the next year can do it,is not too far from Florida,only i have to organize me better ;)

Latest posts

Sponsors