ITALIAN ENGRAVERS TOUR via engravers studio

rayf24

Elite Cafe Member
Sam hope I am not out of order with this post ??

Just a quick few comments for those that maybe thinking of taking up this excellent tour that Christian put together with Elena Micheli-Lamboy and Stephen Lamboy DO IT you won't be disappointed it's well worth ever cent you spend, I had the pleasure of doing a my own private mini tour last year with Elena and Chris's assistance on a one to one basis with many of the Master's listed for this year and can only say that it was mind blowing not just the standard and skill of their work but also the friendly welcome that my wife and I received at each call we made.

On top of all that you will see in referance to the engravers the beauty of the Brescia area and the wonderful food that is available plus your day trip to Venice which we also did just make the whole adventure worth it.

So on a last note I hope you make the effort and BOOK EARLY DON'T MISS OUT . and thanks again for your assistance Chris and Elena for your help last year.

Ray

rayf24

Elite Cafe Member
Hi all I spoke to Christian via skype the other day he has had interest in the ITALIAN TOUR I would just like to add a few comments. I no times are hard for lots of folk but would point out that this tour is something else you would be meeting some of the finest engravers in the world who I may add several of them aren't getting younger it's would be a shame to miss out on their talent and the infomation that they will freely give you not to mention the wonderful food and the country itself I can only say it's money well spent and just tell the children that your going to spend their inheritance now and let them save up for their own trip and if she that must be obeyed wasn't sending me to work to sell and fix bloody lawnmowers I would be off tonight back to Italy and the valley loved it

GO AS YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE AND LIFE IS TO SHORT :thinking:

RAY

Latest posts

Sponsors