Introduction

RDP

Elite Cafe Member
Hi all, my name is Richard and I am a scratchaholic, I live in Brisbane, Australia and have been a member of this forum for some months, I think is about time I let myself be known, some of you may know me from Chris Decamillis
engravers studio, I am learning every day thanks to the dedication of all members of this forum and for that I thank you all, I have posted some photos in my album of some things I have done over a couple of years,( a lot of it I am not proud of, :eek:,) that's why I thought to start from the beginning again,with pencil and paper, you are welcome to check it out, and criticize if you like, ( I can take it), I will be posting some drawings for critique soon as that is what I am trying to improve at the moment , hard to find the 40 hours I want on a 24 hour day :rolleyes: I am mechanically minded, but artistically I have a long way to go, so bear with me and forgive me if I become a pain in the butt, thanks for reading, and hope I can be of help to you all some time as well,
Richard.

rayf24

Elite Cafe Member
Hi RIchard
For a moment I Thought you were going to confess
that you were a master engraver hiding here as a junior member. :biggrin: And as for 40hrs in 24 thats what you get for living in brisbane no daylight saving or move to norway for 6 months of the year plenty of daylight 24hrs

Ray

rayf24

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Richard you know it would be remise of me to not take the P__S out of a fellow antipodean when the opportunity arises, as you have been lurking around these forums for some time and now coming on the café like a new boy with that sweet innocent butter wouldn't melt style trying to make out that you’re a nice well educated Australian when you know that’s a contradiction in itself how could one not respond with a welcome to your post !! :rolleyes:
Ray

Sorry Richard you know I can't help it :biggrin:
by the way the dvd and book of fine english scroll is excellent

Last edited:

RDP

Elite Cafe Member
Ray, I'll just ignore, (I did order the standard one) ;)
thanks Dave hope you can make it, we have been having the best weather here,
Richard.

rayf24

Elite Cafe Member
Oh !! Richard dont you love me anymore :biggrin: XXX did I hurt you feeling with the (sweet innocent butter wouldn't melt style ) or was it the
( well educated Australian ) :shock:
Ray

RDP

Elite Cafe Member
Ray I still love you even if you have turned into a winging old bugger, :biggrin:

Silverchip, there are some photos in my album, I have some drawings posted for critique at the moment in another post, I am trying to better my design/drawing skills which are pretty much non existent atm,
Richard.

Latest posts

Sponsors