I am a new member

David Sevilla

Hi my name is David. I am a new member and happy to be part of this forum I hope to learn much and share with all of you as well. I am in the jewelry trade. I do Cam/cad and jewelry repair. However I also own A grs graver mach set and I would like to learn more in this trade. I wanted to download one of the videos on masterengraver.com but the sight seems to be down. If anybody knows anything I would appreciate it. Thanks ahead of time. :)

bthomas

David, welcome , you found a great site that documents and shares a wealth of specialized knowledge regards engraving of all sorts and styles and some other associated techniques as well. I can not comment on the downloads but likely someone more in the know will be along shortly.

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Welcome David. It is nice to have you with us. I see you live in Greeley. You will find several here fro Colorado. I myself am originally from the parries south of Pueblo and grew up at the Camp Bird mine outside of Ouray. Please tell us more about yourself and share some of your work- Fred

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Welcome to the Cafe, David. :tiphat:
We recently had a RAM upgrade on the server. Maybe you tried to access my site when it was offline.

Hi David,

Welcome!

I'm east of Wichita, KS, I'm new to the forum as well. These guys seem to be very open and willing to share lots of good info.

Regards,

Matt

Paulie

Elite Cafe Member
:tiphat:Welcome, David! Wish you lots of reading & learning fun on this great forum:beerchug:

Latest posts

Sponsors