humming bird

Willem Parel

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I like it very much Shawn, your scrolls and flowers are top notsch.
But about your quantity......how do you manage that ????

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Nicely done. I'm as intrigued with the beautiful flower as much as anything. Very nicely cut with a good lively flow. :thumbsup:

didyoung

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
the flower idea came from my new book that i got from lee griffiths.(thanks lee for taking the time to try and help others):clapping:
i also bought a couple new castings to add to my collection.:thumbsup:

WILLEM
when i get up in the morning i start a project. i usually get a couple good hours of engraving in:chip:....go to work(my real job):shock:(think about what i want to do:thinking:).....come home and try to finish that project.:confused:
thanks for the nice comments:tiphat:

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
the flower idea came from my new book that i got from lee griffiths.(thanks lee for taking the time to try and help others)

Lee Griffiths??? I take back whatever nice things I said about that flower.
Just kidding...you're obviously learning well and benefitting from Lee's great design ideas. :)

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Way to go Shawn. Ignore Sam, what can a bald guy know anyway......wait, that would include me. Never mind.

bronc

Elite Cafe Member
I have to commend my friend Shawn. He has a full time job, and gets more work done in his spare time than many of us get done who do this full time. He has worked his tail off and it shows--his engraving just keeps improving. He can also catch a big fish if he needs to. Well done Shawn! I just wonder if you ever take time to sleep?

Stewart

didyoung

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
willem i used 2 different flats....2 different sizes of liners ....a 120.....and a bulino graver.:chip:
stewart thank you for the kind words. i am just trying to keep up with you guys.:confused:
i do sleep, but often dream about scrolls:drawing:

Latest posts

Sponsors