How to Tessellate small scrolls

take-down

Elite Cafe Member
Sorry Barry
At bit remiss of me but congratulations on your new appointment. Sorry to take so long in doing this, but you are partly responsible in so much as your first post in this thread
As you will gather I am a complete novice slowly getting the gear together and at times get it out and do a bit of hand push, I then have to pack it all away and lay out sheets of plans to price & quantify

As I find the time I turn to a bit of drawing but have struggled to understand how to fill the space until now. It was like you reached out and smacked me on the back of the head with a frying pan. Instead of trying to ignore my years of drafting I should have been using them

Looking back through the thread I feel I may have hijacked it a bit please accept my apologize. In my enthusiasm I fiddle round on Auto Cad and put together quite a group using symmetrical & asymmetrical Tessellates from Triangles up to Decagons and a mixture of each

With your permission and if anybody wants to use them or play with them I am quite happy to post them

Once again many thanks for your enlightenment

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Take- down, post all you want, the more tessellations the merrier! wooo hoooo. . . .
If this thread runs another five pages full of tessellations, I would be proud.

Latest posts

Sponsors