How do I get privileges to post on classifieds?

Farmerjohn512

Sorry if this is annoying making a thread. I have a Magnablock and gravermax I’d like to list for sale in classifieds. I’m new to the forum. I bet this is something addressed in past forums, but, I’m a Luddite! I don’t know what to do to get the privileges. Thanks.

John

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The Engraver's Cafe
Classifieds: Buy, sell, trade
How to list your equipment - Classified Ads Terms of Use
Thread starterSam Start dateNov 16, 2006
Not open for further replies.
Watch
Sam
Sam
Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator Staff member
Nov 16, 2006
Add bookmark
HAND ENGRAVING TOOLS & EQUIPMENT ONLY

YOU MUST BE A CAFE PLEDGE MEMBER TO START A NEW THREAD IN THE CLASSFIEDS
All registered users may read and post replies to ads. Pledge membership is very reasonable, supports the Cafe, and allows you to list your items in the Buy & Sell forum.

1.) you must be a registered user to login.
2.) you must activate your account via the email that was sent to you when you registered. If you didn't receive the email, it could in your spam folder since some spam filters remove forum emails. Please look there first. If you can't find the activation email, contact Administrators for assistance and we'll get you registered.
3.) YOUR FIRST THREE POSTS go into a moderation queue and will not viewable by the public until approved by an Administrator. This can take up to 24hrs. Patience, please.
4.) There are NO REFUNDS for Pledge Membership. Please don't ask.

The Engraver's Cafe is pleased to offer classified ads to our forum Pledge Members. If you have engraving equipment for sale or trade, consider listing it here.

::::: POST YOUR ASKING PRICE :::::

What's acceptable: Any new or used engraving equipment for sale by individuals used by hand engravers. Items might include handpieces, gravers, vises, microscopes, etc.

What's not acceptable: Dealers listing new equipment, mechanical, laser, or computer engraving equipment, non hand engraving-related items, knock-off products, etc. If you have a mechanical device of interest to hand engravers, contact administrators before posting.

- TERMS OF USE -

EngraversCafe.com is acting soley as a matchmaking service between buyer and seller and does not take any responsibility whatsoever in the buying or selling process in conjunction with these classified ads.

EngraversCafe.com reserves the right to refuse any ad or to edit any portion of an ad. All ads are subject to approval prior to being made publicly available.

EngraversCafe.com cannot investigate the accuracy of the ads being placed, and therefore assumes no responsibility or liability for ads containing false statements.

As a shopper, be advised that the Internet is a "faceless" medium. Sellers may pretend to be people they are not. Some may have dishonest and/or deceitful intentions or may have inaccurate information. YOU should do your own research and make your own investigation before making ANY financial decision.

Note: There are very convincing counterfeit bank checks and money orders. BE CAREFUL!
Note: Is the buyer or seller a regular forum user or a new member with no posting history? BE CAREFUL and verify identity! Just because they're a forum member doesn't mean they're honest.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Sorry if this is annoying making a thread. I have a Magnablock and gravermax I’d like to list for sale in classifieds. I’m new to the forum. I bet this is something addressed in past forums, but, I’m a Luddite! I don’t know what to do to get the privileges. Thanks.

John
There are complete instructions on the Classifieds page.

Sponsors