Announcement: Hot off the press!

Marcus Hunt

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Great to see a publication giving space to a discussion on engraving. The need to educate the shooting world is immense and I for one get sick and tired of so called "experts" in magazines forever singing the praises of how great engraving is on a cheap gun when they know absolutely nothing about it and it's patently appalling rubbish. Well done Brian for taking steps to educate the public.

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I for one get sick and tired of so called "experts" in magazines forever singing the praises of how great engraving is on a cheap gun when they know absolutely nothing about it and it's patently appalling rubbish.
Spot on Marcus!
...and how about singing the praises of cheap (inferior) engraving on a great gun? Another rub with me.

Trust me---I've been knocking on their door for a very long time. However, they are a friendly bunch. I never went at them with the intention of tearing their views apart. I found a much better approach was to give them the wisdom to know the difference!

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Congrats, Brian! Good work there....an educated clientele helps us all and, every little bit helps!!
Keep up the good work!!!

Weldon

Latest posts

Sponsors