Hopefully some progress

thughes

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Hey ya'll, hope everyone had a good christmas and have a safe and happy new year. Here's a little braclet I made over the weekend. I know it's a very uninspired design, but mostly I was just trying to practice being consistent. I know I should have done something to the heads of the scrolls, but they actually make a nice contrasting sparkle. It's actually kind of cool the way it reflects in the sunlight. Been working hard on my lettering, so it's really awsome that when I look at the photo I see the cross bar left out of that H. Oh Well. Any comments or suggestions welcome, and thanks for looking.

Todd

Attachments

• Dec, 12 010.jpg
    Dec, 12 010.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 144
  • Dec, 12 009.jpg
    Dec, 12 009.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 148

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Very nice work Todd. Your doing well on your lettering. Compare the line weights on your H's. -The unshaded portionis a nice contrast. Fred

thughes

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Fred, thanks for looking. It's strange, but the line weight on that second H, and the E, now that you mention it, do look like single point lines. But I just looked at em again, and they are actually the correct width, or as correct as I make anything. But it absoultely doesn't look that way in the photo. I wish I could claim the cross bar is actually in the H, but it's not.

Todd