Help with winchester pattern

Every time I ask a question on here eveyone is always so helpful and kind. I hate to ask this and if it's verboten please forgive me ahead of time but I cannot find an winchester pattern 12-5 anywhere on the net. It's the one with dog and I think quail on one side and the 4 ducks taking flight on the other. I have a 1400 that a customer wants done. I have the wilson book but no decent photo's that I can reproduce. If some one provide could provide these images I would be happy to pay. Thanks RJ

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I would suggest http://www.bbhc.org/explore/firearms/ the Winchester museum in Cody. They know an awful lot and have access to collectors of Winchesters. You could also try the http://www.winchestercollector.org/ I don't know what is in the Olin Collection at Nilo Plantation(Olin spelled backwards-plantation tradition) which I live next to and shoed their horses and mules for a long time but of course I was never invited to "The Big House" after all, just the horse shoer-Good luck Fred

PS You might try the Winchester Custom shop.

Last edited:

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Here are some 12-5's with and without gold.

Attachments

• 12-5-gold-2-L.jpg
    12-5-gold-2-L.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 141
  • 12-5-L.jpg
    12-5-L.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 141
  • 12-5-gold-2-R.jpg
    12-5-gold-2-R.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 143
  • Winch 12-5 R.jpg
    Winch 12-5 R.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 142
  • 12-5-R.jpg
    12-5-R.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 142
  • Winch 12-5 L.jpg
    Winch 12-5 L.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 143

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Roger, Your library and research material and your skill in accessing information is amazing. When I worked at FSU's Center for Instructional Development we and a few in house researchers with your kind of skills and they to amazed me. You need to think long and hard what will become of your library when you make out your will. It would be ashamed for it to be dispersed piecemeal. Thank you for all the research you do. Fred

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Roger, Your library and research material and your skill in accessing information is amazing. When I worked at FSU's Center for Instructional Development we and a few in house researchers with your kind of skills and they to amazed me. You need to think long and hard what will become of your library when you make out your will. It would be ashamed for it to be dispersed piecemeal. Thank you for all the research you do. Fred

At this point my intentions are to merge my files with the FEGA historical files in the not too distant future.

Thankyou Roger these are beautiful and very helpful.You always come to the rescue!! Thanks for all you do!! Don't know what I would do without the cafe.i would love to contribute. Is there some other way, other than pay pal? I have had some bad things happen with them is the past!
Regards
RJ

Latest posts

Sponsors