Hello

Christiaan

Elite Cafe Member
Welcome

Jordi

Bienvenido. No eres el único de España en este foro. No somos muchos, pero cada vez se anima más gente.
Saludos.

JDJ

For me to say something

Hello
I must say that I am impressed with their work are very good.
For me to say something like Andrew question

I started in the craft of crimping with 16 years of apprentice in the workshop of a relative, in other workshops working with the technique of lost wax me specializes in engraving of originals that is what I have more experience and what more I Like the jewels that are the exclusive place with micro-pave, that's the reason to visit this forum to have someday reach the level so high that you have all forum members

Incidentally Abigail Jordi referred questions if you are you Spanish?

Abigail

Administrator
JDJ,
Yes, I was just teasing Jordi. It was a silly joke about being paranoid. It's hard to explain it but it was just goofing around. That's usually what I do here! :p

Cheers,
Abigail :)

JDJ

What is an Engastador

Hello, Roger Bleile crimping = engarzar, hold, fix - stone, diamond; fixing piedra.Disculpa that I can not expressly better use Tradutores.
Every year I intend to learn English but time prevents me what

JDJ

Thanks to translate crimping

Jordi,

Thanks to translate crimping
I take this opportunity to tell you that your work is admirable, and that your approach is the artist who gives life to line engraving, I hope someday tigo match because we live relatively close.

Jordi,

Gracias por traducir Engastador
Aprovecho para decirte que tus trabajos son admirables, y que tu enfoque Artístico es la línea que da vida al Grabado, espero coincidir con tigo algún día ya que vivimos relativamente cerca.

Leonardo

Elite Cafe Member
Hi JDJ and welcome to the Cafe!
You will enjoy this forum very much, I am sure.
Hey... pay attention to Roger, hi can understand Spanish perfectly! :)

Roger, as well the translation of "Jordi" to Spanish would be "Jorge", his name (and hi himself) is Catalonian.

Leonardo.
PD. JDJ, Jordi es un gran artista y excelente persona. Es una suerte para nosotros tenerlo tan cerca.

Latest posts

Sponsors