Hello everyone!

SEngraver

Bonjorno signor Lucabraschi ,

Benvenuti al forum.Hope SI gentilmente tariffa delle Nazioni Unite tutorial Silla Italiana bulino .
Hai Una Buona Varietà di Prodotti sul Vostro Sito web.
SE:tiphat:

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Luca - I looked at your "blog" from your signature line. Your work is BEAUTIFUL. I enjoyed looking at it VERY much.

Ricardo Velarde makes exceptionally nice knives and your engraving looks great on all of them.

SEngraver

Yes, do come back often...and bring some engraving friends!

Is there need for that ? Sam?
SE

Ps..Regrets I will not post anymore henceforth. I am sure no-one will miss anyone !!
My sincere apologies to all other patrons of this respectful forum....:tiphat:

Last edited:

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Is there need for that ? Sam?
SE

Ps..Regrets I will not post anymore henceforth. I am sure no-one will miss anyone !!
My sincere apologies to all other patrons of this respectful forum....

HUH??? What am I missing here???
Sam W welcomes a member and asks him and his friends to come back often.
What part of that ticks you off?

Mike Bissell

Elite Cafe Member
Sam W,I guess I must have missed something also.

Luca Braschi, Wecome to this forum. I looked through your web page. The engraving is very nice!!!

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Me too, Sam W. What Rex and Mike said.
Can't figure why anyone would be ticked by your post.
Luca, fine website and outstanding work.
Welcome aboard.
Best.

Last edited:

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
Luca, Your engraving is truly stunning,read your bio you really went the extra mile as far as schooling.It sure payed off,keep us posted and keep up the good work. J.J.

JJ Roberts

SamW,I think we are all waiting for an explanation from SEngaver.Can't wait,but not holding my breath. J.J.

SEngraver

SEngraver, I await an explanation as to why you think I am not respectful....

Hi Sam,
Your post is next to my post,Page 3.
I mistook your post as a comment to my welcome note to Lucabraschi,Page3,not realizing or was unable to connect your post was for Spank7357,Page 1.
Maybe I reacted hastily and should have sought clarification.....anyway this is sometimes one of the disadvantages of communicating by writing only !

However ,wholeheartedly, apologies are offered if you will accept them... in the good spirit of engraving.
Already apologies have been offered prior, to all patrons and the forum respectively, in my previous comment.
I await a response.
SE::tiphat:

Ps..At no point in the thread have I stated that you are" not respectful "(your post @12.40pm).
This misunderstanding has nothing to do with the Italian language.That was a mere translation.(your post 08.27pm)

Last edited:

SamW

Castle Valley, UT in the Red Rock country
Thanks SE, I just could not figure out how my post could upset anyone. As to the "respectful" comment, it was based on your apology to the rest of the forum which I thought left me out of the " all other patrons of this respectful forum".

Glad you cleared that all up for me. No hard feelings on my part and I certainly hope it is the same with you.

Regards...

SEngraver

Thanks SE, I just could not figure out how my post could upset anyone. As to the "respectful" comment, it was based on your apology to the rest of the forum which I thought left me out of the " all other patrons of this respectful forum".

Glad you cleared that all up for me. No hard feelings on my part and I certainly hope it is the same with you.

Regards...

HI Sam W,
I have only fourteen posts on the whole forum,considering that,I am a much junior member compared to you.
I have always had the utmost respect for experienced and senior engravers at all times.
There are no hard feelings on my part whatsoever.I am glad you were understanding as sometimes a small misunderstanding can escalate into bigger problems.
Best Wishes
SE
:tiphat:

SEngraver

Thanks SE. Hope you get as much out of the forums and engraving itself as I have. At your rate of posting you will pass me in no time. S

Thank you Sam.
This is a magnificent forum.It offers as much as an engraver can learn and take in and its upto ones own capacity.But time is not on my side.
SE:tiphat: