Hat's off to monk for his Photo Gallery work

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Since monk volunteered to upload forum photos to the Gallery, it has grown by leaps and bounds! He is tirelessly searching through old threads and saving photos to the Gallery that many of us haven't seen in ages, and crediting the engraver in the process. I consider this to be extremely valuable work, and suspect our Gallery could be the largest collection of hand engraving photos on the net. If you haven't browsed it lately, have a look.

Thanks for your hard work, monk! / Sam

Christiaan

Elite Cafe Member
Only a Monk have that kindda time and patience. Thanks Monk. I did not know they are so well equipped in the monastries these days. :confused: :confused: Just shows you, times are changing.;) :D

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Monk, Great job!!! It's nice to have so much to study and see such great artist in one place...
Sam, looks like you got another Winner, wish it was the lotto also...
Thank,
Jerry

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i found out , this aint work. i found this natty lookin bird by magnus jensen. and then a comment by andrew biggs. andrew said: "don't be afraid to bite off more than you can chew" in doing this you will skrew up. when you skrew up, you can learn from your mistakes. this keeps stagnation away, and allows for personal growth. i always told newbies to take the easy road. perhaps i've learned a valuable lesson here.it is true, those fearing falure seldom taste success !

WDA

Thanks Monk, we all appreciate your work, and enjoy your posts on the forum as well.
Hats off to you! (Thanks also to Sam , Tira and Andrew.........the guy from down under.)

Cheers to all, Bill Albers

M

mcrapo

Monk

Thanks for during such a great job. Love seeing all the photos.

Mike

gail.m

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you Monk! I was going to ask how you found the time to do this........but I'd really like to know how you get by with stealin' all that butter 'n egg money!!!
gailm

sdcoxx

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks, Monk
For searching and posting "lost" photos in the photo gallery.
But for your efforts, I would have missed so much.
Now, I am checking the gallery on a regular basis to see what treasures you have found for us.
Thanks,
Stephen

Sam

Staff member
Monk has single-handedly doubled or tripled the size of our photo gallery!

monk

Staff member
thanks monk

wait till yuse folks get my bill ! i've been wondering how to get a new harley ! lemme see, $10.00 per foto. that otta do it !!

monk

Staff member
Thank you Monk! I was going to ask how you found the time to do this........but I'd really like to know how you get by with stealin' all that butter 'n egg money!!!
gailm
first, i agree to go do the grocery shoppin ! i conveniently forget to purchase a few items. when i get home she usually doesn't remember and i always throw away the list ! it's easy.:D

monk

Staff member
forget this, i'm watchin the steeler mud pie contest tonight ! cheers, everybody !

Sam

Staff member
We're now at 669 photos and counting. Could we break 700? Will be break 1000? Monk the sleuth continues his ruthless pursuit of photo postings in old threads. This guy's a picture hunting animal. Photos tremble at the mention of his name.

Latest posts

Sponsors